lements of War is a real-time-strategy (RTS) game unlike any other - where players' armies manipulate the forces of nature to rain down destruction on their foes or gain tactical advantage by transforming the battlefield.
Set on Earth in the not-so-distant future, Elements of War focuses on a conflict for the survival of humanity that ensues after a secret military weather control experiment sets in motion a near-complete global climate collapse.
Three factions battle on American soil for control of fearsome weather-based weapons, granting them the power to use tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, torrential rains and other forces of nature as weapons of war.
- Three Diverse Factions - Battle in a near-future America as the "Ravens" (the U.S. military trying to protect the secret experiment), the "EEB" (a European coalition that invades to capture the nature-based weapons) and the "Patriots" (a paramilitary force, fighting for their country's survival) collide
- Control the Weather, Control the World - Six weather-based weapons allow players to dominate and transform the battlefield with tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes and other elements of war, impacting supply lines, slowing troop movements and devastating the enemy
- A Visually Stunning Battlefield - A modern graphics engine beautifully renders highly detailed units, while realistic destruction physics create a believable theater of war
- Conventional and "What If" Weaponry - More than 40 realistic and fictional units and weapons from the American, Russian and European military arsenals
- Challenging Campaign, Massive Theater of War - Fight across a challenging 12 mission campaign, each massive map offering diverse tactical challenges
|Windows 7 / Vista / XP
|Intel Pentium 4 3 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or similar
|1 GB for Windows XP; 2 GB for Windows Vista/7
|4GB of free hard drive space
|NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or ATI Radeon X1600 with 256 MB video memory
| | Ages 16 and Over